Get ready for the summer of your life
Go on a summer camp abroad with EF ⛺️☀️! Our summer camps include language classes in the mornings and all kinds of sports and cultural activities in the afternoons so you can make the most of your time. If you want to learn a language, play soccer ⚽, dance and meet new friends, our 2023 summer camps are the best option this year. ✈
Why go on a summer camp with EF?
- Over 50 years of experience
- Have fun with students from over 100 countries
- Comprehensive package including, flights, meals & activities
- Combine language learning with activities at top EF destinations
- Guaranteed progress with the EF Method
- Globally recognized and accredited summer camps
Find programs for your age
EF Languages Abroad
EF Languages Abroad
Summer camps 2023Order Free Brochure
Frequently asked questions
What's a typical day like at the summer camps?
Our summer camp programs include language courses and all sorts of activities you didn´t know were possible. Total immersion in a new country, with other students from all around the world. You will certainly have the adventure of a lifetime. Here is an example of a full day during your summer camp with EF:
- 8:00am: Have a meal with your homestay hosts or at your EF residence
- 10:30am: Intensive classroom learning in an international environment
- 12:15pm: Take a lunch break in the city
- 2:30pm: EF organized group excursion
- 4:00pm: EF organized afternoon activity
- 6:30pm: Eat a traditional local meal with your host or new classmates
- 8:00pm: EF organized evening activity
- 10:00pm: Return to your comfortable EF accommodation
Who will I travel with during my summer camp?
A summer camp is a great place to get fresh ideas, make new friends, and fill up on energy for the coming year. Our summer camps abroad are designed to make the most of your vacation, with a combined academic program, tourism, and creative activities.
Most of our summer camps are very international, regardless of the destination you choose, with students from 30 or more countries all meeting at camp and spending several exciting weeks together.
Less experienced travelers can also choose to attend summer camp with a group from their own country, so they have the reassurance of their own language when they need it.
Which languages can I learn during a summer camp?
Going to camp is one of the highlights of many during the holidays. Why not do two things at once by attending a language camp? Our camps abroad teach language skills as well as giving you an action-packed vacation. Camps run during school holidays in over 14 destinations around the world, including Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Costa Rica, China, Japan, Germany and more.
An immersion language camp is an effective way to improve your foreign language skills by learning and applying essential knowledge in a fun and relaxed environment. We have a variety of options, including some camps exclusively for children who are just getting started learning foreign languages.
All our camps include innovative language instruction classes with experienced teachers. Outside of class, campers participate in a range of activities with their new friends from all around the world.