Our English school in Vancouver Island
- Brand-new building featuring bright classrooms and the latest learning technology
- Located in the heart of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia
- School features modern facilities, including a student lounge
- Short walk to downtown shops, cafes and restaurants
- Close to transport links to explore Vancouver Island and beyond
- Download a PDF flyer for the Vancouver Island school here
- EF in Vancouver Island is accredited by Languages Canada
- EF in Vancouver is designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB)
- EF on Vancouver Island is certified by Education Quality Assurance (EQA)
- There are two different enrolment forms which contain important institutional policies. For language programs that do not require PTIB approval (6 months or less of duration/tuition less than $4000), please click here. For language programs which are PTIB approved (6 months or longer/tuition more than $4000), please click here.
Covid-19 Safety measures and protocols
Due to Covid-19, the school is currently operating under a detailed health and safety protocol including limited number of students on campus:
Accreditation & memberships
Our English courses on Vancouver Island
Our brand-new campus places students in the heart of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia and one of Canada's most beautiful cities. Located on Vancouver Island, Victoria is a student city that is renowned for its rugged landscapes and laidback vibe.
Included in your English course
- 20, 26 or 32 English lessons of 40 minutes per week with EF Efekta™ Learning System
- Twin room in EF Homestay with breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday and all meals on weekends
- EF digital learning media
- EFSET Placement Test and progress tracker
- EF Course Certificate and EFSET Certificate of Achievement
- Access to My EF from enrollment
- English post-course for up to 6 months in My EF
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at EF Campus
- Welcome party, town tour, graduation party
Additional services and policies
- Flight arrangements
- Arrival transfer service
- Comprehensive travel & medical insurance coverage
- Activities, sports and excursions at EF group rates
- Organized excursions to Vancouver
- Respectful and Fair Treatment of Others Policy here
- Policy for Preventing and Responding to Sexual Misconduct here
- EF Homestay (included): Twin room with a carefully-selected Vancouver host family. Breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday & all meals on weekends.
For a complete overview of course fees, tuition, accommodation and student services, please download our PDF here.
For an overview of EF’s Residence Code of Conduct, please click here.