In the past year, the realm of work has undoubtedly changed beyond recognition, whether that be in the short, medium, or long term.
When it comes to leadership, we are asking ourselves these crucial questions: have the leadership skills needed to navigate this new COVID-19 world changed? What lessons leaders have taken from the past year, and what leadership skills do they feel are going to be needed in a post-COVID world?
In this webinar Vicki Culpin, Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Hult Ashridge, based on her latest research Leadership in the 21st Century: Lessons from a Pandemic shares some of the most surprising findings into the future of leadership.
In this 60-minute session we explore:
- Critical leadership lessons learned during the past year
- What leaders know now, that allows them to perform at their best, that they wish they had known just one year ago
- What are the most important leadership skills for success going forward
- What webinar participants wish they had known just one year ago
- The importance of communication through a short exercise
Speaker: Vicki Culpin, Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Hult Ashridge and author of the report Leadership in the 21st Century: Lessons from a Pandemic