What does it take for senior leaders to build more agile organizations?
In this webinar, Sharon Olivier, Dr Frederick Hölscher, and Colin Williams, members of faculty at Hult Ashridge, address the fundamental question of “How does the need for organizational agility change the way we lead?”. This is based on 5 years of research with more than 300 leaders across the world.
Watch this 60-minute session to explore:
- A new lens through which to view leadership
- Why an understanding of organizations as complex living ecosystems helps us lead more effectively
- A unique model presenting three intelligences used as ways of seeing, sense-making, and responding with agility
- What each leadership intelligence brings as strengths and weaknesses
- How to develop your leadership and organizational agility