Become an Intern Abroad
Have you ever wanted to live and work in another country? Are you passionate about your career and about cultural exchange? Would you like to intern abroad in your chosen area of interest while perfecting a foreign language? With the EF Internship Course, you can break down barriers by taking part in one of our exciting internships abroad. We offer both academic year and summer internships in a variety of fields at carefully selected organizations around the world. Whether you'd like to try your hand at publishing in Paris or management in Malaga, there's an opportunity among EF's selection of internships abroad that will fit your skills and interests.
The Intern Abroad Experience
In your international internship, you'll get all the advantages and support of EF's world-renowned language schools. You'll live with a host family or in the school's dormitories while studying your foreign language with our expert language teachers. You'll make friends from all over the world who, like you, are interested in experiencing cultural immersion. You'll take part in workshops to help you develop your job potential in the international market. And you'll make contacts and gain experience interning in a local business or organization.
EF internships abroad are best suited to people who:
- Want to experience what it's like to work abroad and operate in a foreign language
- Would like to develop their language skills through classroom instruction
- Are interested in attending professional development workshops with students from all over the world
- Have some training in a foreign language and are older than 18
The EF Internship Course is offered in Barcelona, Beijing, Madrid, Malaga, Nice, Paris, Rome and Shanghai. We also offer a volunteer course for students seeking experience outside of the professional workplace.
Getting the Most from Your EF Internship Abroad
Vacation, academic year, and summer internships are available for as few as 8 weeks or even as part of a year-long course. Watch the video below to learn how Antonio's internship in his London helped him gain confidence and valuable skills for his career in law:
In the past, EF has placed students in internships with a number of companies and organizations, including:
- Marketing at Lufthansa (Nice)
- Travel & Tourism at Aparthotel Senator (Barcelona)
- Hotel Management at Hoteles Hijano (Málaga)
- Entertainment & Tourism at Disneyland Paris (Paris)
- Cultural Management at Musée Henri Matisse (Nice)
- Publishing at Hachette (Paris)
- Entertainment & Tourism at Hotel Son Principe (Málaga)
- Hotel Management at Catalonian Hotels (Barcelona)
- Education at Asociación CIPA (Costa Rica)
- Culinary Arts at Escribà Bakery Business (Barcelona)
Let EF help you start building your career today! Fill in the form at the right to learn how you can take advantage of EF's internships abroad.