EF Internship Program
Participate in a series of workshops ranging from Interview Skills to Resume Writing, along with attending guest lectures and educational visits with a popular selection of industry representatives. Depending on country a program may vary from eight to nine weeks in length.
Upper Intermediate to Advanced
Minimum 8 week course with 50-100 internship hours
- After 4-6 weeks of language instruction you will be placed in a company matching your interest and abilities for an unpaid internship.
- A total of 50-100 hours of work experience in a local company within your chosen interest area.
- 2 internship preparation sessions to cover resume writing and interviewing skills.
- 14 general language lessons to build grammar and all communication skills.
- 4 language lab and 2 integrated video/ project work/ conversation sessions.
- 10 special interest lessons in your chosen subject.
- 1 (double lesson) listening comprehension practice lecture
Presentation of your experience
After you finish your internship, you'll make a formal presentation to your class on one aspect of your experience. This will combine research about the field in which you worked with your own personal impressions.
Certificates and recommendations
Return home with a full portfolio of official proof demonstrating your international work experience recognized by employers, universities and governments worldwide. At the conclusion of your internship program, you'll be eligible for the EF Certificate of International Internship. You may also receive a personal letter of recommendation from your company.