Student Accomplishments in Oxford
Oxford’s outstanding students are praised for their exceptional achievements in a diverse range of fields and activities. This year’s accomplishments include:
• Gold medal at the Mathematics Olympiad
• 3 students being nominated for the Global Young Leaders Conference
• Silver winner of Duke of Edinburgh Award
• 45% of students achieving A* grades in A-level exams (5 times national average)
• Top UK university acceptances from University of Cambridge, London School of Economics, University College London, University of Warwick
• A very impressive 6 acceptances for Medicine and Dentistry, considering an overall acceptance rate of 2% for Medical schools.
Student Accomplishments in Torbay
EF International Academy Torbay nurtures individual talent and encourages students to strive for academic and personal excellence, and as a result, our students possess an impressive record of achievements and successes.
• Winner of UK Further Math Team Challenge
• Gold medal in the UK Senior Mathematical Challenge
• 34% of our students achieving grades AAA or higher in A-level exams
• Top UK university acceptances from University of Cambridge, London School of Economics, Imperial College London, University College London and University of Warwick
• A very impressive 7 acceptances for Medicine and Dentistry, considering an overall acceptance
rate of 2% for medical schools.
Student Accomplishments in New York
EF International Academy New York is extremely proud of the remarkable successes
achieved by its students, who have excelled in the fields of academia, sport, the performing arts and university entrance, among others. Notable accomplishments of the past year include:
• President’s Award for Educational Achievement (GPA of 3.5 or higher– 91 students
• Student of the Year – Airam Maria Bobadilla, Cheng-Hsiang Hsao, Xindi Wang, Carlos Grandos Martinez
• Participation in the Economics for Leaders Programme at University of Texas Austin
• 2011 IB exam results - 15 perfect scores in various subjects including Mathematics and Economics
• Top US university acceptances including UCLA, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Virginia, Penn State University, Boston University and Purdue University